Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
Hourly Rate: £20ph + Company Benefits
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time : 36 hours – Days
As the new Clinical Lead Nurse, you will effectively lead the nursing & care team to ensure the best clinical practice throughout the facility.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet clients’ needs
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management
- Conduct care audits
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others
The general nursing facility can care for up to 45 residents, split across 2 floors the home provides a safe and caring environment for the individuals living there.
The employer is looking for an experienced individual with at least 3 years nursing experience and strong leadership qualities, you will be positioned on the floor working across a rota of Monday to Sunday in a Day Duty role. In return, they are offering a market leading hourly rate of £20 per hour alongside a generous benefits package listed below:
- Induction training and continuous development programme
- Overtime rates (+25%)
- Joining Bonus (£1250)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers & employee discount scheme
- Free nurse uniform
Click Apply Now or Contact Richard Greenwood, Senior Healthcare Consultant via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘RG872’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.