Clinical Lead (Day Duty – £20ph)
Our client is a renowned, award winning healthcare group who operate multiple facilities across Northern Ireland, providing high quality Nursing care to individuals with various needs. The employer is actively looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to join their nursing team in Belfast.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position – Day Duty
- £20 per hour + 25% OT Rate
- 43 bedded facility (General and Dementia)
- Belfast Co. Antrim
- 25% OT rate
- NMC Registration fees paid
- Continuous support from senior management
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Induction training and personal development programme
- Pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking
Day to day duties:
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take a leadership role for your team : ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Ensure management are informed about any questions or concerns expressed by internal and external bodies, using or visiting the home.
- Ensure all residents needs are met that include, personal care and daily activities.
- Continue to support the manager with supervision of staff members ensuring care provided is at the standard expected.
- Ensure you and staff members complete all mandatory training programmes that are required, keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Ensure knowledge of policies, standards and regulations is up to date when changed.
- Training is important : be a leader in the development of yourself and your staff to ensure success within a progressing business. Keep your team on top of their profession by educating them and updating their skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to work for an employer who are committed to staff development and progression. The employer offers bespoke training programmes and support to further your nursing career, while you earn a market leading hourly rate.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC166A’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.