Position: Clinical Advisor
Location: Comber, Co. Down (Travel Required)
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time
Salary: Disclosed at interview
Black Fox Solutions is excited to be working with an ambitious and vibrant company within the medical ostomy sector. The family-run organisation is currently going through an exciting phase of expansion and has future ambition to build upon its on-going success with additional innovative brands and products. They are currently seeking a new Clinical Advisor based in Comber, Co. Down.
Their product is designed to enhance the quality of life of people with a stoma and the company exports globally with highly reputable brands.
Your role as the Clinical Advisor will be as a Senior and integral member of the wider commercial team, directly responsible for developing a leading clinical voice within Ostomy and Wound drainage internationally.
This will include building and delivering educational sessions, leading nurse engagement programmes, attending conferences and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders in order to build the company’s reputation in key markets.
Duties will include:
- Contributing directly to an evidence-based approach to developing and promoting products and services
- Provide clinical expertise that will inform a wide range of commercial decisions and provide advice and support to ensure the consistent delivery of a high quality, client focussed service
- Building and delivering educational sessions
- Leading nurse engagement programmes
- Attending conferences and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders
- Carrying out clinical research, collating and presenting findings
- A Registered Nurse or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years nursing experience
- A qualification in stoma care and experience of at least 3 years specifically within Ostomy care
- Fluent English speaker
- A willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office with good Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity further, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion and full information.
Contact Lauren Campbell, Healthcare Consultant via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111
Method 2: Text ‘LCStoma’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242
Don’t have a CV? : Black Fox Solutions can help!
Use our new & easy ‘Quick Apply’ tool to submit your interest
QUICK APPLY (Link):
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.