Care Team Lead (Portstewart)
Operating for over 50 years, our client is one of the largest, award winning health care group in Northern Ireland. They provide a wide range of specialist care services that include residential, respite and nursing care to individuals with specific needs. The employer continues to strive with the nursing services provided in their facilities, employing Northern Ireland’s leading health care experts to ensure the services delivered improve their resident’s day to day experiences.
They are actively looking for an experienced team lead, who is dedicated to the quality of their work, to join their advanced care team in Portstewart on a full time, permanent basis.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position
- £9.50 per hour + Paid Breaks
- 43 bedded facility (Nursing and residential) : Dementia, General and Mental Health
- Located in Portstewart Co. Londonderry
- Market leading hourly rate
- Induction Training and Personal Development Programme
- Continuous Support from Senior Management
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
Day to day duties:
- Nutritional Intake
- Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
- Management of Continence and Incontinence
- Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a diverse employer who is continuously focused on their staff support and development, offering multiple development opportunities for you to progress in Health and Social Care.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC223’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.