Leading NI manufacturer seek a Buyer to join them on a full-time basis, offering a competitive salary and career growth.
My client, a leading manufacturing firm based not far from Belfast, are on the lookout for an experienced Buyer to work with their global supplier base.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will;
- Procure materials from global suppliers
- Ensure smooth and efficient order process
- Frequently liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Update and maintain records on inventory
- Improve/amend procurement methods when needed
You will demonstrate;
- 2-3 years as a Buyer/Materials Planner
- Degree education in Supply Chain/Business
- Manufacturing experience (highly desirable)
- Experience buying from global suppliers
- Strong negotiation/communication skills
To get more information on the vacancy, please get in touch and ensure you have an updated CV. When you call, ask for Michael Irwin.