Co. Antrim & Co. Tyrone
Excellent salary & benefits
I am working with one of NIs leading manufacturers who are seeking to recruit a Buyer Planner to either join their site in Cookstown or Monkstown to support day to day operation purchasing and planning activities on site.
You will be degree educated with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ensure all Purchase Orders required for internal teams are available when required and are delivered to the correct locations.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports and records
- Monitor and maintain MRP messages
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the internal teams and supply base to reach delivery performance with Key Suppliers consistently
- Work closely with internal team ensure no blocks in closure of 3-way matched invoices
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001
- Continually challenge and improve upon current practices and procedures.
- Investigate and initiate corrective actions for reported issues
- Prioritise scheduling team workload
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussio