Buyer / Planner
Black Fox Solutions are delighted to have been asked by our client, one of NI’s Top 100 Employers to recruit a Buyer / Planner to join them at their County Tyrone facility to play an important role in the purchasing and service planning for a national customer base.
You will report into management and assume responsibility for;
- The day to day purchasing and material planning for key contracts within the business
- Ensuring schedules and orders are created to meet specific customer and value adding needs
- Supplier development and implementation of improvements
- Stock and material forecasting
- Liaising with all stakeholders
- Special projects as required
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- Degree level education : or equivalent with at least 18 months experience in a purchasing / customer service focused role
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Sound level of IT literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary, enhanced benefits with genuine career and professional development opportunities within a highly recognised and respect employer of choice, Investor in People and NI Top 100.