Salary – Open to discussion
My client is a leading company who are seeking for a Construction Buyer to join their successful team on a permanent basis
- 2-3 years’ purchasing experience ideally in construction
- Knowledge of products and materials
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Negotiate supplier terms and carry out yearly reviews
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure that all information is accurate and up to date
- Ensure materials meet the client specifications
- Prepare queries and enquiries to be sent to relevant teams
- Negotiation – Secure the best material prices, ensuring this is checked by reviewing numerous quotations.
- Identify and assess new & existing suppliers.
- Review new markets for best value of existing & new requirements.
- Support internal teams
- Other Ad hoc Duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion