Brain Injury Nurse
We are looking for Nurses who are looking to specialise and gain unique experience in the care of residents with complex needs. These needs can range from complicated physical disabilities to acquired brain injuries. In a desirable location, you will find your new working environment sophisticated and modern and able to provide you with the experience you need to continue to progress in your career. I highly encourage giving me a call on 02890994111 to discuss this role.
About the role:
- Permanent (Full time or part time)
- £17.76 per hour
- Nursing Care (Acquired brain injury)
- 31 bedded facility
- Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim
- Supportive and positive environment and team culture
- Opportunities to develop your nursing career
- Excellent professional development and training including Tracheostomy and eternal feeding
- Management of actual and potential aggression and brain injury management
- PERKS Discount Card
- Flexible working arrangements
Day to day duties:
- Report any incidents of abuse, mistreatment or non-compliance within the service, to the manager
- Fulfil all day to day Nursing duties requested by the management
- Support the people who use the service to reach their full potential
- Ensure that all the people who use the service have any personal needs or requirements met including personal care, participation with activities, support with daily living tasks
- Respond to or refer to Management any questions or concerns expressed by anyone using the service, visiting the service or in the local community
This is a great opportunity to work for a large health care group who invest in their staff, offering training and development programmes and the ability to progress your nursing career internally.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Blake Davis via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Click APPLY and follow the instructions via the link.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.