Bid/Tender Coordinator £21,000 : 25,000 #FollowTheFox
£21,000 to 25,000 DOE and flexible working hours
Fantastic Opportunity for a Bid/Tender Coordinator based in Cookstown.
Our client is an engineering company who are a recognised investor in people, and they are actively seeking a Bid/Tender Coordinator to join their team in Cookstown.
Day to day you will:
- Scan portals to identify opportunities
- Assist with PQQs and Tender submissions
- Liaise with relevant internal and external teams
- Provide monthly reports
- Assist with support of Business Development and Marketing teams
- Any other duties required to fill the role
Ideally you will demonstrate:
- At least 18 months experience of the Bid/Tender process.
- 3rd level degree in Business or similar (advantageous)
- Experience in Marketing or Business Development (advantageous)
- Experience with Salesforce (advantageous)
- Background in Construction/Engineering (advantageous)
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
If you are interested, please send a CV by clicking APPLY NOW or call Mark on 02890994111