£25,000 – £45,000
An exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer who has 1+ years of industry experience to take up a key role with a leading employer.
Working alongside a highly motivated and growing team, you will be responsible for –
- Working with process control engineers to develop an automation system to control the process.
- Choosing and programming a controller and establishing communication between the sensors (inputs), actuators (outputs), and controller.
- Simulating, installing, testing, and managing electrical or mechanical automation.
- Monitoring the automation processes on an ongoing basis.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- PLC & Robotics experience
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!