Associate Project Manager
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Belfast, to recruit an Associate Project Manager.
As the successful Associate Project Manager you will be responsible for obtaining inputs for projects, creating a project plan, ensuring team members adhere to project timelines, updating project plans, holding or attending team meetings and reporting of project statuses on a weekly basis to the Senior Manager RA/QA.
What We Require:
- 2:1 in Engineering or Science or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a regulated industry and relevant project management experience
- An understanding of ISO 13485: 2016
- Knowledge of 21 CFR part 820
- Knowledge of ISO 14971 and ISO 14155 would be advantageous
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant