Black Fox has been selected to identify and secure the new Production Support Engineer for a reputable Multinational employer.
NEW | Production Support Engineer – Full-time & Permanent
Location – Belfast City
Proposed Salary | £30,000 – 40,000 per annum DoE
This is an offer to join a true FinTech goliath. They pursue transparency within the largest financial markets and have an opening with their new Belfast office to add to the existing Application Support team.
It’s a fast moving department though, so you’ll need to be flexible in your approach and be adept at keeping different plates spinning as priorities change.
+ The Day to Day
- You will be responsible for designing systems and sharing your knowledge.
- Engaging with both customer’s and your fellow engineers to troubleshoot and resolve any production problem at first point.
- Performing root cause analysis and providing the correct diagnosis to resolve anything that may come to light.
- Keeping up with system updates and changes within Blockchain space
+ The Wishlist
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or related subject
- Ideally, you’ll have experience with Linux and Java programming language.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with blockchain technologies
The little things are important, bonus, pension and healthcare. – you’ll enjoy all of there in the position offered.
At this point, I encourage any interested reader to make an application below at your earliest convenience as applications will be reviewed (and interviews may be arranged) prior to the closing date.
Make a change – Apply below.
Senior IT Consultant
T | 02890 994111
Eligibility: Application Support | Support | Production Support Engineer | Linux | Java