We’re working with a genuine NI success story going through a period of sustained growth who are seeking to recruit an experienced Aftersales Engineer to join their Tyrone based team. Reporting to the Aftersales Operations Manager the Aftersales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support and advice to national and international customers, providing excellent customer service and afterservice care.
Your day to day:
- Act as a key point of contact for client queries
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure prompt responses to client and distributor needs
- Providing technical support/advice to service engineers
- Material and labour planning to ensure effective use of resources
- Communication with customers on orders and parts
- 3rd level engineering qualification
- Previous experience within a sales or aftersales department within engineering/manufacturing sectors
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent communication and IT skills
If this role sounds of interest click the APPLY button and forward your CV, or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.