After Sales Coordinator
Joining a well established manufacturer and exporter you will play an important role within their After Sales & Service Department.
Reporting to Management your duties will include;
- Liaising with commercial customers in regards to spare parts orders and questions
- Sales order processing of parts sales
- Coordination of delivery and where necessary installations / fitting
- Communication with customers on orders and parts
- Price list management
- Working with suppliers to source
- All associated documentation
Applicants will possess;
- At least 2 years experience gained in a customer focused capacity within an engineering or service industry
- Strong communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy across MS Office suite
In return you can expect a generous package and longer term career progression opportunities
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.