Administrator : Immediate Interviews
£18,000 – £21,000 plus benefits
We are working with a leading utilities contractor to recruit an Administrator to join them permanently at their Mallusk facility.
Working as part of a team you will;
- Procurement of materials, stock and equipment required by contract operations along with the correct allocation of costs in the procurement of works to a pre-defined structure within the company syste Will also involve interrogation of cost accruals to determine validity
- Entry of Goods Received Notes into costing system resulting from these orders
- Timely resolution of invoice queries in liaison with Central Finance team
- Weekly review of allocated costs along with production of reports
- Processing of PAYE wages in conjunction with sites and central Wages team
- Inputting of track-sheets / worksheets.
- Maintenance of company data as requested.
- Administration assistance in the compilation and processing of subcontractor payments.
- Other duties as instructed.
We are seeking a candidate who possess;
- Previous administrative experience gained in either Procurement / Purchase Ledger or construction
- Sound level of IT literacy across MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Payroll process experience is desirable
- Ideally a relevant qualification in administration etc.
For more information on the position, pick up the phone and give us a call on 02890994111 ask for Michael Irwin. I look forward to hearing from you.