Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
Up to £25k + bonus and generous benefits
We are working with a global manufacturer who are seeking to appoint an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their financial shared service centre in County Armagh.
Reporting into management and working within a busy team you will;
- Manage customer portfolio to ensure timely cash collection
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries
- Resolved aged past due amounts and maintain a current ledger
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions
- Sound level of education with experience gained within an account’s role with exposure to either accounts receivable or credit control
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills across MS Office suite to include Excel, exposure of accounting software is highly desirable
In return you can expect a generous salary, company bonus scheme, pension plan plus much more.