Leading M&E company in Cookstown seek an Accounts Administrator to join on a full-time permanent basis.
My client, a leading M&E contractor based in Cookstown are on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Administrator to work within their expanding and busy accounts department.
Duties for this position include;
· Dealing with large amount of invoices
· Credit Card analysis
· Registering sub-contractors
· CIS returns
· VAT returns
· Other accounts duties when required
You will have;
· 3-4 years in fast-paced accounts dept
· Experience in construction company is advantageous
· Experience dealing with sub-contractors (highly desirable)
· Proficiency in SAGE
· Effective and clear communication skills
To get more info on this vacancy please apply with an updated copy of your CV.