Accounting Technician needed for leading charitable organisation, offering a competitive starting salary with career growth potential.
£ 23,000 – £24,000
My client, an expanding and reputable charity organisation are on the search for an experienced Accounting Technician to join their Lisburn office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include;
- Processing weekly/monthly payroll and related duties
- Sales/Purchase ledger
- Credit Control
- Company VAT returns
- Providing quality customer service at all times
You will demonstrate;
- AITI qualification
- 3 years min experience in busy accounts dept
- SAGE 50 experience is essential
- Strong organisation/attention to detail
- Previous use of Excel is a must
To get all the information on the company and job, please get in touch and ask for Michael Irwin. All information you give will be treated confidentially.