Accountant : Co Tyrone ( Part /Full Qualified)
Global Company seeking an Accountant to join their fast paced environment. Our client will accept part or full qualified accountants and salary will be competitive depending on experience. Our client in seeking a candidate with a mix of practice and industry experience ideally however industry experience alone will also be considered.
The Role and duties.
The successfully candidate will be handling accounts for international trades so will ideally have experience in Global VAT and foreign exchange. General accountant duties
- General accounting duties including sales & purchase ledger, multi-currency bank reconciliations, credit control and stock management.
- Cashflow management.
- Management and supervision of a busy accounts team.
- Preparation of monthly reports for management to include key business KPI’s in line with reporting deadlines.
- Preparation and Interpretation of monthly management accounts, VAT returns and all year end activities.
- Implementation of financial controls and best business practices.
- Stock and Cost Accounting which may include property development WIP.