A key part of the operations team the successful Transport Manager will contribute to the efficiency of our clients operations by ensuring that relevant legislation is adhered to and that delivery schedules are maintained. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Transport Manger or ambitious planner to join an industry leading firm with a competitive salary of between 25-35k depending on experience
- Manage communications between related departments to ensure efficiency of operations
- Implement and improve processes and procedures relating to appropriate legislation
- Ensure adherence to regulations
- Oversee industry training for employees
- To be commercially aware at all times and able to offer suggestions and solutions to meet contractual demands
- International CPC qualification
- 2+ years supervisory experience within the transport/logistics/haulage industry
- Proven ability to manage a variety of teams across the UK/Europe
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Proficiency dealing with technology; experience utilizing software that runs on personal data devices is preferred
This is not an exhaustive job description-For more information on this role send your CV through the link in word format or for a private and confidential consultation contact Ben on 02890994111.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.