We’re exclusively recruiting for a leading NI owned firm who are seeking an experienced SHEQ manager to join their expanding team in their Greater Belfast offices. Working closely with senior management the SHEQ officer will be responsible for ensuring the company is fully compliant with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and that all employees are trained and informed of up to date changes on a regular basis, with regular involvement in the day to day running of a busy factory environment.
Your day to day:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with HS legislation and updating the companies policies and procedures as required
- Liaise with external bodies as required
- Carry out risk assessments and conduct regular inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Arrange health and safety training for all staff across the company as required
- Develop, maintain, continuously improve, and monitor the Health & Safety standard within the organisation.
- Work closely with senior management team to ensure HS standards are maintained
- A minimum of three years in a similar role
- Possession of a minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate
- Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 management systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Multilingual (preferred)
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.