Project Improvement / Quality Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a customer and problem solving focused Engineer to join a global manufacturer and true market leader who have for the last decade defined ‘best in class’ within their industries.
Working as part of the larger engineering team and supported by peers and Engineering Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing customers quality, product and application challenges across all internal departments
- Providing technical and product knowledge to internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing corrective actions
- Training in and developing knowledge in 6 Sigma
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline, ideally with Electronic content
- 18 months + experience gained in an engineering role
- Ideally experience / knowledge of quality and improvement tools
- Ability to travel as required to client sites
In return you will receive;
- An excellent salary
- Training allowances
- Career development and progression opportunities
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,