At Black Fox (Nursing |Healthcare team) strives to offer you the best, most rewarding nursing vacancies available within the private sector.
Black Fox presents…
Nurse PIP Assessor | Full-time | Part time | 3 or 4 or 5 days per week.
Available in every location in Northern Ireland
+ The Position
Proposed Salary | £34,000 possibly rising to £38,000 per annum.
Due to a recent change in Government legislation this position is now available to each qualified Nurse | OT | Physiotherapy | Paramedic in Northern Ireland with the necessary experience.
You will impartially and professionally assess the personal situation of those with a disability to qualify for PIP. This can be life enhancing. You will be facilitating your clients to receive the help and support they need from the Government, but you do not make a determination, only an assessment.
This though is not for everyone, it is a step away from the clinical environment, and if you need that in your working life then Black Fox can provide you with other options.
But, If your life would be greatly enhanced by working Monday to Friday, with a huge financial reward at the end of the month, allowing you more time with your family and loved ones while enjoying the weekends to yourself, this is a great option for you.
+ The Rewards & Benefits
- Real flexibility: Clinical and Community based.
- Training – You will embark on a 5-week intensive training course (fully paid) which will include classroom based and activity based learning. Following training, you will be supported to reach your full potential with close mentorship and professional development.
- Ongoing CPD keeps you up to date and eligible for revalidation.
- Salary increase to £35,000 once DfC approved
- Earning potential £38,000
- Excellent career progression and opportunity to expand your CPD
- Life assurance and pension
- Work-life balance (bank holidays off)
- Laptop & Mobile Phone provided.
- Degree of flexibility – work from home
With Black Fox the best positions go quickly – Register your interest now.
(1) Begin by following the ‘Apply for this position link’ * CV NOT REQUIRED or by calling Sean McCullough to 02890 994111 (9am – 5:30pm)
(2) TEXT ‘DA1 + YOUR NAME’ to 07594519441 we will arrange a convenient time to talk.
For more information about this and other nurse vacancies, apply or pick up the phone and talk with us.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Healthcare Consultant
Eligibility: Learning Disability Nurse | Mental Health Nurse | Adult Nurse | Qualified Nurse