£25,000-£30,000 with excellent benefits
We’re working with a locally owned manufacturing firm who are going through a period of sustained growth. Working in a fast paced environment the Accounts Technician will be responsible for a wide range of accountancy duties including payroll, issuing invoices and receiving payments and bank reconciliation.
Your day to day:
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase ledger invoices
- Producing and completing supplier statements for final approval
- Credit control duties
- Payroll processing
- Minimum of three years experience in a previous role
- Related qualification- IATI or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong Communication skills
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.